Member, New Hampshire Antique Dealers Association
Closed Mother's Day May 9th, and OPEN Memorial Day
The Concord Insider March 25
"Warning: This is one good time you could get lost in - but it's worth it."
|Welcome . .
Concord Antique Gallery voted 2009 best Antique Shop in the Region. Four years in a row!
The Concord Antique Gallery is most pleased and honored to have been voted "Best Antique Shop" in the region for 2009 by a consumer voting survey taken by the Concord Monitor.The Gallery has now been voted Best Antique Shop in the region for the past four years. This is a clear reflection of the quality and variety of our dealers' merchandise, the friendly attentiveness of Gallery staff, and the special atmosphere at the Gallery that makes it a destination pleasure for browsing and shopping. Most of all, the Gallery thanks and has a special appreciation for its patrons, our regular customers, visiting dealers, and out of town visitors.
Concord Antique Gallery is proud to be celebrating its 12th anniversary with a store-wide sale including most dealers and their merchandise. Come join us and enjoy the festivities of music, refreshments, and excellent value on merchandise
Check-out our Look Inside page for examples of current dealer merchandise
- Over 155 dealer spaces + 2 other shops:
Concord Coin & The Saltbox
- Eclectic mix of pristine merchandise arrives daily at reasonable prices
- Diverse array of primitive, antique, vintage, home décor & collectible nostalgia
- Fresh brewed coffee/tea throughout the day
- Relaxing music & climate control provides browsing comfort in all shops
- Accessible from I93 N/S, 1 hour north of Boston, RV/Bus parking available